we still are at your disposal during the Corona pandemic.
In order to keep the risk of infection as low as possible, we ask you to postpone your appointment if you …
- have cold-like or flu-like symptoms,
- had been in a corona risk area during the last two weeks,
- had been in contact with Corona patients or their contact persons.
We also ask you to observe the following rules from now on:
- Please come, if possible, without an accompanying person and without children, unless they have an appointment themselves.
- Please wash your hands immediately after entering the office!
With kind regards –
Your dental office team Dr. M.Sc. Wolf & colleagues
Modern and gentle treatments
We guarantee you careful treatment tailored to your individual needs. We work at the highest professional level using the most up-to-date treatment methods. Our dental office team attaches special importance to personal support and consultation and makes sure that you feel comfortable in our office at all times!
We offer children’s appointments especially for our young patients. We focus on the early diagnosis of misalignments andon orthodontic treatment.
Dr. med. dent. M.Sc. Michael Wolf
- 1992: Graduated in dentistry at the RWTH Aachen University
- 1994: Doctorate for the qualification of Dr. med. dent.
- 2002: Specialist course in “Implantology” qualification awarded by the LZK Hessen
- 2005: Specialist course in “Periodontics” qualification awarded by the LZK Hessen
- 2009: Specialist course in “Aesthetic Dentistry”
- 2017: Master of Science (M.Sc.) “Oral Surgery and Implantology”
Dr. med. dent. Frederike Netzeband
- 2008: Graduated in dentistry at the University of Mainz
- 2010: Doctorate for the qualification of Dr. med. dent.
- 2012: Curriculum Periodontics, Mainz
Dentist Sanja Komsic
- 2011: Graduated in dentistry at the University of Sarajevo
- 2012 – 2015: Researcher and dentist of the Department of Oral Surgery of the University Hospital Sarajevo
- 2014: Specialist course in “Oral surgery”
- 2014: Doctorate for the qualification of Dr. med. dent. at the University of Zagreb
- 2016: Approval
- 2017: Member to the American Academy of Periodontology · participation at 103th Annual Meeting, Boston
- Since 2011: numerous training courses in the fields of oral surgery, periodontics, prosthetics, endodontics.
Dr. Constanze Vogt
- 2013: Graduated in dentistry at the University of Frankfurt / Main
- 2013: Specialist course in orthodontics
- 2014: Preparation time as a dentist
- 2015: Employed dentist
- 2016: Doctorate for the qualification of Dr. med. dent.
From left to right: Donata Tomalla · Natalja Stele · Joanna Kutz-Gogolinski · Dr. Frederike Netzeband · Monica Winckiewicz · Dr. Michael Wolf · Fatime Hisenaj · Sanja Komsic · Alexandra F. · Hülly Isik-Aksu